Aladdin is back and better than ever in the new spectacular West End musical. The performance is breathtaking with over 350 lavish costumes that bring each scene to life. Cast members are immersive in style as they hit the stage with vibrant colors that make the scene.
Disney’s Aladdin comes to life with the same allure and magic as the big screen.
Audience members are met with the same songs as in the movie, including “Arabian Nights” and “Friend Like Me.” Considered “unmissable,” Aladdin includes an orchestra that is as much a part of the show as the cast members.
Cast members include:
- Matthew Croke: A Sheffield native, Croke is RMC Academy of Theatre’s co-principal and attended three theatre and dance schools. He has been a part of several big-named productions before securing his role Aladdin, including roles in: Chicago, Grease, Annie Get Your Gun and Funny Girl.
- Trevor Dion Nicholas: A West Virginia native, Nicholas trained at West Virginia University and is making his West End debut in Aladdin. He has played in Aladdin on Broadway along with The Wizard of Oz, Little Shop of Horrors and Rent.
- Jade Ewen: London native Jade Ewen was trained at the Sylvia Young Theatre School. She has her own radio show and has been in the movie End of a Gun. Her theatre career includes roles in The Lion King, In the Heights and Porgy and Bess. She plays the role of Jasmine.
- Don Gallagher: Born in Selkirk, Gallagher plays the role of Jafar. An extensive resume and experience makes him a perfect fit for the production. He has appeared in London Road, Melody and has also had dozens of theatre roles, including roles in: Sweeney Todd, Chicago, The Merchant of Venice and The Winter’s Tale.
- Nick Cavaliere: A Cambridge native, Cavaliere was trained at LAMDA and has been in numerous productions, including: A Christmas Carol, Zorro, City of Angels and several television shows and films. He plays the role of Iago.
- Irvine Iqbal: Iqbal is a Bolton native that plays the role of Sultan. He has been in over a dozen big productions and has done extensive television and film work. His theatre performances include Bend it Like Beckham, Little Shop of Horrors, Tree of Life, Guys and Dolls and Bouncers.
The cast of the show also features other big names, like: Leon Craig, Miles Barrow and Daniel De Bourg. Guests are advised to book their tickets well in advance of the show.